Carpe Diem, seize the day. How often have you heard this saying? Living by this, you are inadvertently aligning with what is most important to you! Is it your family? Travel? Time in the natural world? Or is it making a difference with another being? Seizing the moment means living in the NOW, being present to what is happening NOW.
Many of us won’t go to our death bed wishing we did more work, had a bigger house, or invested more money. Often people wish for more time with their family, more meaningful conversations with their spouse, or more time at ease. Life is too short to not live in alignment with what is important, so, in this time of reflection and re-creation, here are tips to help you seize each day!
- Be thankful- Give thanks for everything in your life
- Be optimistic- Find the best in people and circumstances
- Be spontaneous- Adapt a do-it-now attitude
- Be a giver
- Be a forgiver- Let go of past grudges and bad energy
- Be positive-Turn even the worst situations into victories
- Be encouraging- Helps others feels strong and confident
- Be enthusiastic about life!
- Be joyful
- Be active- find activities that you enjoy, maybe even share them with others!
- Be an inverted paranoid- believe the whole world is conspiring to do only good things for you!
What can you do to seize each day? Need help finding the best ways for you? If you are stuck on why you can’t, I can help! We can get you back in balance so you can seize each day!! Carpe Diem!